Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Business Branding

Hello Friends!

I have been thinking worrying about my business branding for a long, long time. I decided to get serious, spend a little money and a lot of time researching designers, designs and rethinking my logo.
I knew I loved my little birds. They represent my daughter and I. She has very long hair and always wears a bow 8:-)

I knew I wanted more subtle colors to go with my favorite colors, brown, green, rust, yellow.
I visited many shops on etsy until I came upon a shop Loleysco whose banner I liked (she has since changed her's) and I contacted her and asked who made her banner. To my surprise delight she responded and gave me the information I requested.
I bought a package that night from FlyBirdFlyDesigns and began a journey with Renee to create my designs.
Avatar



Banner








My New Button!

I placed my order tonight with Moo.com, I have ordered from them before and love their quality and printfinity which means you can have 50 different photos printed on the back of your cards!  I ordered large business cards with rounded corners and a different picture on the back of each one and Mini Moo's with a brown back with my name and etsy address in white. These mini's are my hang tags on my jewelry.

Business Cards

Mini Moo's, these will be hang tags!




Well, what do you think?
I am giddy with all the things I can do with these designs, my shop(s) - etsy, zibbet, my salon and Bliss- will all be cohesive. Which is so cool.
Stop by Moo.com tonight! If you do let me know I would love to see your cards.
I can't wait to show off my new packaging and plaque but you'll have to wait for all that to arrive in the mail.

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think!
~Shannon

15 comments:

Michael and Cherrie Fick said...

Hey Shannon, I love it. It flows very nicely and has a classy look. Sounds like you got the whole enchilada. I have been considering moo cards and have never sat down to choose a bunch of images for cards. I have great cards, but that is another little thing to do. Thanks for sharing. Cherrie

Therese's Treasures said...

Cool Shannon, I really like your new logo design.
Therese

Kristi Harrison said...

My husband and I keep talking about this all the time...I had something similiar done but on a much smaller scale...it is a work in progress, but I did get business cards this week, so I am slowly getting there!

Love yours, love the birds!! Very attractive and very professional...I truly think when you look put together and professional, people will also think your product is great quality!

Marie Cramp said...

Looks great! Congrats on finally getting it done!

Unknown said...

Shannon, that is awesome!!! I love the colors and the antique looking background very professional and cohesive.

indigo heart said...

Shannon, I've always loved your birds. Now with this cohesive look you're saying, "I'm serious. I take myself seriously and so should you." nicely done.

Kristi said...

Awesome Shannon!! I'm sort of in the same process. I'm getting a logo done and a stamp so I can stamp the back of all my metal clay creations. And a banner etc. LOVE Moo cards, wish they were a little less pricey but I had cards made at one of the other less expensive sites recently and am not really pleased so I have a feeling I'll be back at Moo soon.

I can't wait to see all your new goodies in place, it's going to be awesome!

somethingunique said...

Hi Shannon, i just love them...whimsicle & classy... i have been following you since March and you have seen you blossem into a confident,creative artisian...you are such an inspiration and i wish you much success.
take care ttfn Lana :)

Norella Bouchard said...

I love the look & FlyBirdFly Designs did such a fab job! I love the style that she uses!

CraftyHope said...

Shannon,
I too have been struggling with the idea of branding for a while. I'm so glad you found someone who could capture your style. As far as whether we like it, it doesn't matter. YOU are the one who needs to like it. In my opinion, I think it great that you are going to have a consistent look all around. Awesome!

Lori P said...

Smart thinking, Shannon! These look fantastic. I love your little birds and the thought that went into picking them.

P.S. I also ordered from MOO, JUST in time to cash in on the discounted price. :)

Meagan said...

Awesome Shannon! I love your new graphics & I'm glad you've decided not to hold back but to move forward with your branding. It's a process, but IMO a fun one! Good luck & if you need any help, just let me know!

Linda Landig said...

I really need to take this step, too. This is a push in the right direction!

Emy said...

I love the how everything turned out!

steufel said...

That is a very sweet logo!