Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to my Sweet Daughter

Today is my daughter's 1st Birthday!


We celebrated with family on Sunday, which was also Father's Day. We had a very nice day together playing and eating. The Girl loves her cousin's and thinks she is 3 years old. She is walking as much as she can now and has even tried to stand up by herself. I cannot believe it has been a year since her birth, I can still remember every detail of the day she was born.

Today was tough as she went to her Grandparent's, my in-law's for the day because I have to work at the salon. It is hard to let her go on normal days but I found today especially difficult because it is her birthday. I know they are taking very good care of her and she loves going there but it is still hard to pack her up and watch my husband drive away without crying. Happy Birthday little stink, your mommy and daddy love you so very much!
I am off to the salon now, I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday, June 22nd.

No comments: