Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Mail

What a beautiful day it was today. I was able to go to my salon late, I left home at 10:30am. The weather was cool, crisp and sunny. The best part was what was waiting for me when I got home.

Isn't she cute?! Okay, on a serious note look what came in the mail for me today:

Beads from Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit and my order of Vintaj and Green Girls from Lima Beads.
I am preparing for my 1st ever home jewelry party on Oct 17th and I am excited and nervous. I wish I knew someone who has done this before to give me some pointers but I guess I will have to learn while I go. I am hoping it goes well and that everyone has a nice time.

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That first picture is so cute!

Good luck with your jewelry party. They're really fun!

Pretty Things said...

I have a picture of Zack in a box and a cat in a much-too-small box, too!

Hints for a home jewelry party -- whatever food you serve, make sure it's not messy. That way you don't have sticky gooey fingers on your jewelry! Lesson learned here, let me tell you! No more meatballs in barbeque sauce.....

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

She got in that lunchbox all by herself, I was just happy the camera had a charged battery!
I am really looking forward to this party, it is at one of my nail clients/family friends home so unfortunately the food it out of my control. I will mention to her about the mess and sticky fingers! Great reminder.
Shannon