Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Chinook Jewelry Design Partner Reveal Day

I did a little dance when I found out that I was chosen to participate in the monthly design team at Chinook Jewelry Designs.






I have been a fan of Mellisa's work for as long as I have been making jewelry so I was thrilled to get my beads in the mail. Yep, two beads!!! How did I get so lucky?

These amazing beads stretched me creatively sending me into a direction my work hasn't gone before. I normally pick pendants with only 1 or 2 colors and as you'll see my pendant had many colors.

Do I pick up one of the colors or all of them?

I hope you like what I came up with, when I saw the strand of agates I used in the necklace I knew the necklace was going to be great!



Check out Mellisa's blog and the other designers!
Kym Hunter
Lisa Petrillo
~Shannon

This blog post was featured on Creating The Hive!
Crafting Community - formysweetdaughter I Love TheHIVE

7 comments:

Mellisa said...

Thanks for participating Shannon! I'm so glad you're happy with the end results, I think they're great :)

Shirley said...

Oh, that is seriously pretty. Not like anything I wear, but I could easily see me wearing it, which is what defines a successful piece for me. You picked the perfect colors to go with it, and I really like the shape of the brass/bronze? oval.

Lisa said...

Both pieces are beautiful! I would wear them both, too! I just love the faceted agate, I've got to find some of those! I love how they reflect light and look so rich! Job well done!

TesoriTrovati said...

Yea! I love Miss Mellisa and her wonderful ceramics. I am crushing on that floral pendant. That is beautiful! I love the Vintaj and the colors you chose. Nicely done!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

steufel said...

Pretty pieces!

CraftyHope said...

Shannon, those pieces are both just lovely. I adore those many-faceted agate stones you used with both of them. Nice!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

So pretty I love what you did with the necklace! The colors are a perfect match!