Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

With one strand of beads

With 1 strand of beads I was able to make a necklace, earrings and a bracelet. I personally wouldn't wear them all together but you could if you are the matchy, matchy type. I used these cool gemstone beads, Swarovski crystals, pearls and Bali silver spacers.




What a great day The Girl and I had today. Last night was awful so I was worried about today. Poor girl is teething so she was up forever during the night. I made several more batches of baby food while Emi took her nap. She actually took 2 naps today - an hour at 1 PM and an hour and a half at 4 PM! She even went down easy for both naps (that never happens) I was so proud. I made a chicken and veggies for dinner and had it ready when hubby got home so we were able to eat dinner as a family.
It has been tough to get into a groove now that we have a baby,  hopefully I can get some sort of schedule going by summer.

No comments: