Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Progress

Hubby and I have been remodeling our kitchen for, well let's just say a really, really long time. Last night he came home with 1 part of the Corian counter top he made for me!
I am so excited to know that the rest of the kitchen countertops are being worked on over the next week. He is hoping to get the island top in tonight!

While we worked on installing the countertop The Girl was playing in her exersaucer with a calculator she stole off the couch. I have been working on getting my numbers ready for the accountant. We do our taxes tomorrow, ack!
















I have been telling myself, okay clients have been telling me, to make more earrings but I have a block for earrings right now. I think it is because they are easy, I feel like I should try and make something more difficult. That people only want to buy things that are difficult to make.  Not that this little bracelet was all that difficult to make (the flowers are vintage) but, well you know what I mean. I don't want to make something that a client could run to Michael's and get a bead and pliers and make themselves. I think that is why I have not made earrings in a while. Is that silly? Hubby says yes that they are not going to go make them themselves and those people that will well, screw 'em. (His words not mine) Hmm, didn't I start this post with the word progress? Funny, I meant my kitchen but I guess it could apply here too.
Is there something you are blocked on? How do you "snap" out of it?




No comments: