Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Beautiful Day


The Girl and I mare so happy that it has been such beautiful weather here in NY these last few days. I hate being trapped in the house because of rain and I love having the windows open or at least the blinds. Poor baby had a really bad fever last week and since it was the first one we were all a little worried. I am not one to give medicines especially for a fever, I feel they are the bodies was of fighting and infection, but after 4 days of a fever over 102 every night I broke down and gave her 1 dose of Tylenol. It helped her sleep and the very next night the fever never came back.

I haven't made any jewelry this week because of The Girl being sick and up all night 3 nights in a row but I did make a couple pairs of earrings last weekend that I never got to post here.


 Pink Moonestone and crystals



 Copper wire and beads



Peach moonstone and river stone







We spent yesterday with my sister and her family. It was nice to play with the cousins, her little guy - 12 months old started walking while we were there. The Girl decided that looked like fun so now she thinks she can walk. She can't - so I have to watch her like a hawk now. (She's napping at the moment) She mastered going up the stairs yesterday and wanted to try going down them too. She wants to do everything her boy cousins can do!
I am working on getting a logo done for my jewelry designs. It is hard to pick what you want and tell someone else how to do it. Money is always an issue too because it can be expensive to hire someone. I would attempt to do it myself but I just don't have the kind of time I used to and things have changed so much since I went to school (I took graphic design in college, a looong time ago). I found someone on Etsy.com that looks like she and I have the same ideas and her prices are very reasonable so we shall see if she wants to do the job, I sent her a msg last night. I will keep ya posted.
Hope you all have a great week, I am back in the salon tomorrow and looking forward to a huge order of new nail polish to come in. Bye.

3 comments:

Julie Pishny said...

What lovely earrings and what a sweet little doll you have - precious. Thank you for sharing. Hugs - Julie

Cindy said...

Hope your little one is feeling better. And good luck with the logo design...it's an exciting process!

Pretty Things said...

I like what you made! And I know how awful it feels to be sleep-deprived -- my son didn't sleep through the night until he was almost two. Seemed like all my friends had babies that slept through the night by the time they were six weeks old and here I had Zack in all his glory!

Hang in there -- I'm thinking of you!