Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday 3/23/11

Welcome to another addition of Bead Table Wednesday. I can only show you a tiny piece of my table today because I have a piece in the works and I don't want to spoil it.
As some will notice right away that is a dragonfly from Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit. I am trying to use up a lot of Nancy's pieces before her next update. She is having one today that I am not counting so I can buy a few things.

I hope you will stop by the flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/1601463@N21/ and check out the rest of the groups tables.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Shannon

4 comments:

Mary Harding said...

Looks lovely!!

somethingunique said...

Hi Shannon, i love the pretty colors of your necklace looks very spring like can't wait to see the rest ttfn L:)

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait for the full view!

SueBeads said...

Looks like it's going to be gorgeous!