Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Picture Tuesday

I made this set last night and I am so excited to show it to you.

The glass beads are custom made from That Bead Girl and they are beautiful.
I had her etch them and I love how the etched glass looks with my etched copper.
These are a really cool lentil shape and a happy orangey color :-)

Vintaj bead caps and ear wires

Indonesian glass beads from Happy Mango Beads, wood, bone and Vintaj beads. 
My very own handmade clasp, I love these clasps!


Vintaj bead caps, chain from Tunderbird Supply Company

The Set


If you liked today's post please share it with your friends, pin any of the photos on Pinterest, tweet or like it on facebook.

Have a wonderful Tuesday :-D
~Shannon

1 comment:

somethingunique said...

What a wonderful set.....would make a nice mamas day gift for someone....