Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Color Inspiration

I am guest blogger over at the Hudson Valley Etsy Team blog today for Inspiration Wednesday and here is the color palette I was working with for this weeks post:

autumn hues
Design-Seeds

Isn't it awesome?! I made so many pieces of jewelry this weekend with this palette as a jumping off point. I just love earthy colors and as you can see from the picture below I had a plethora of handmade pendants to choose from:


I hope you will stop by the blog to see what I made,
be sure to stop by on Friday to see the pieces I made for Finally Friday.
Have a great day!
~Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your etched copper is so beautiful! I love the pieces you created so much and you know what you must have seen my tray because I am working with the colors in next weeks palette! Hopefully I will finish it to show you!