Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Tips

Pink and White Acrylic Nails


Here is a question I received last week:
Back in the 80's some mermaids, such as myself, used to wear a solid silver pinkie pinky nail that we glued on over our real nail for a night out at the fish tail bar. Has that trend resurfaced or has it died for good?

My answer:
Nope I say go for it. I think anything goes as far as nails are concerned this season. Have you seen the new Minx or Jamberry nail coverings? You could even try using one of those to give yourself a blinged out accent nail :-) Have fun!

Today being September 11th, I hope everyone will take a moment to remember the fallen, the brave, and the families of all those affected by this tragedy. God Bless America! 
~Shannon

Got a question for me? 
Leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail at formysweetdaughter@me.com.

No comments: