Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My first blog post!

I cannot believe I have a 6 month old! I really thought my husband and I would never have children and here we are with the most amazing little girl ever. We are so blessed.
I had a difficult pregnancy - I was very sick through the whole thing and almost lost her a couple of times due to bleeding and an infection that caused contractions. Due to my morning "all day" sickness I could not make any jewelry for 9 long months (the tiny beads made me dizzy and sick) and since becoming a mother I have not found much time to be creative.
It is now 2010 and my new year's resolution's are to be more organized, be more creative and make more jewelry.
I am hoping this blog will help me with those resolutions as I post throughout the year new designs, jewelry made and what my girl is up to. It will be a year of firsts for her and I can't wait to share in those adventures with her. Won't you follow along?

1 comment:

cleobytheseao said...

What a precious baby Shannon and such a wonderful time of your life, enjoy every moment. Hope you make some jewellery as planned, it's so relaxing and therapeutic! :)