Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mommy's Helper

Just a quick post for today.
I have been super busy at the salon, which is a wonderful thing. I feel the week goes faster when I am busy. I did enjoy a really slow week two weeks ago but it is nice to get back to my normal pace.
I am trying to get ready for some upcoming home jewelry shows and some craft fairs.
Heart charm from Round Rabbit Extra

We are still fighting fleas so if anyone knows how to get rid of them once and for all please let me know. I have 4 dogs and a cat so this has been a bit of an uphill battle.

I went to vote tonight, it was my first time voting and I had no clue where to go. That made it scary and I almost didn't go but as a client/friend of mine said you have no right to say anything if you didn't vote. Thanks Mar. :-) It wasn't that bad once I figured out where I was supposed to be. I went to 3 different places before finding where I was supposed to go.
I thought this picture of my daughter was so cute, she was helping me bead one afternoon, I tried to give her the biggest beads I could find so she wouldn't choke. It is so much fun to see her personality really starting to emerge. She is a very sweet little girl who loves giving kisses, animals and books.

I hope you all have a great week, welcome November! I cannot believe you are here already!!!

Shannon

1 comment:

Raida said...

Love your bracelet! I love combining different style beads. Your daughter is too cute, enjoy every minute these are precious times.