Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Secret Santa

I participated in a Secret Santa over at Lillyella I wanted to wait to open my gift until Christmas but I couldn't. I wanted to blog about my gift but I wanted to wait until after Christmas and till after my 100th post.

I got the cutest package in the mail randomly one December day. It had Merry Christmas written on the back and pretty red floral tape along the seams.
I tore the brown package open in the driveway, the baby was napping, and found a beautifully wrapped gift complete with felt Holly-so cute.


My gift was a handmade Merry Christmas notebook with blank pages. I love notebooks, journals, diaries and it is impossible to find ones with blank pages so I was thrilled with my gift.


Then a bag of glass beads fell out of the package. I hadn't seen them at first because I was so taken with my notebook.

The beads are very cute and I have been having fun tying them onto packages.
It was from Oh Mandie and her shop is here and her blog is here.
Thank You Amanda so much!!!
~Shannon

PS: Have you read my 100th post? Did you enter my 100th blog post giveaway? It ends soon....

No comments: