Well this is a post I didn't think I was going to be writing so soon.
When my husband came home from work this afternoon he found our dog Hunter a black and white English Pointer had died.
I am still in shock as she showed no signs that she was sick.
I let her out to potty this morning, she ate her food, she pranced and ran around the yard before hubby and I left for work.
I had to tell my 2 year old daughter tonight that her dog died, we both cried.
Hunter was the worst dog ever. When she was a puppy she would eat everything in sight.
She ate the kitchen table and chairs. Not just the legs but the table top too.
One Christmas Eve she ate 5 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips and threw them up all over my house.
She ate the kitchen floor straight through to the sub floor, you could see the basement from upstairs.
She ate every bed we gave her, sponges, plastic cups, stuffed animals, shoes, a plugged in lamp and a package of razor blades!
She was afraid of everything especially thunderstorms.
She was a sweet girl, gentle and affectionate.
We will miss you girl, I hope you running free, chasing squirrels and birds.