Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yikes

I cannot believe it is Wednesday already!

I have not even started working on my Finally Friday jewelry :-/
The 25th my Echo Creative Club piece is due and I am not done.

But, I had my very first craft fair on Saturday.
I had a great time.
It was hard work, weeks preparing, hours planning my booth, years learning how to make jewelry :-)

I learned a lot about myself, about selling, about other sellers, about my wonderfully helpful husband.

I handed out every last business card I brought with me :-)



Are you working on something for Finally Friday?
Did you see that I added a few new pieces to my etsy shop?

Well I am off to work on my Finally Friday.
~Shannon

2 comments:

A Polymer Penchant said...

Congrats on the first show, your display looks fantastic. I haven't done a show in a couple years, since having my daughter. I'm tempted to plan for some Christmas ones but it's so much work... I'm a bit torn. I'm off to the worktable to see what I can come up with for Friday

CraftyHope said...

I'm so glad your first show went so well and you learned lots. I hope you get a chance to share with us some of what you learned as I still haven't done a show yet.
Congrats!