Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Finally Friday

Hello and happy Friday!
Here is the palette which I was inspired by:
sprinkled color


Here is the necklace I made from the inspiration palette:
Vintage lucite, shells, Czech glass, sea glass and recycled glass
The recycled glass (blue stone on the right) is from Happy Mango Beads, I love their glass selection!

Handmade pendant from Gaea 

Here is the next palette for inspiration:
I am just loving Navy right now so I HAD to pick something with it :-)

summer tones

You have till Next Friday to make something (anything) inspired by the palette. Stop back here next Friday (probably night) and add you link in the comments below.
If you blog and use the Design Seeds photo in your blog you must link to Design Seeds.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you have made!
~Shannon

2 comments:

Alice said...

A beautiful necklace! I love Gaea's pendant.

I had actually had a plan and a design for this week's challenge but time just got away from me. It's been a zoo around here. Where are the lazy summer days of my youth?

Shel said...

Gorgeous necklace - great color palette!