Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Still Recovering

I am still recovering from the loss of my computer but things are slowly getting back to normal around here. My sweet husband was able to find the disk to update this older mac to Snow Leopard and then I was able to download Lion directly from Apple so I am almost back up and running. I hope to have my photos and files transferred over soon.

Did you know I am now a guest blogger for the Hudson Valley Etsy Team? Yes I am! I was so nervous to write my first post but now that that is out of the way I am really looking forward to it. My guest post is on Wednesday's called Inspiration Wednesday. My first post can be seen here http://hvetsyians.blogspot.com/2012/07/inspiration-wednesday.html
It is just like my Finally Friday post but I am also featuring some of my fellow Hudson Valley Team member's work as inspiration in my posts.

I can't believe it myself but I finished my Echo Creative Club pieces last week! I can't wait to show you what I made, they are so cute. The reveal is the 25th.

Check back tomorrow (Friday) to see the new Finally Friday inspiration. Now that I have my computer somewhat up and running I am going to resume the challenge :-)

Happy Thursday, boy do I miss Grey's Anatomy...
~Shannon

No comments: