Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Tips

Gelish gel nails

Well these are the perfect Fall nails aren't they?

I love Fall and I can't believe this weather today. It was so beautiful that I even had the doors open for a while. I am so happy the weather has been so good for the cleanup efforts of Hurricane Sandy. I cannot imagine what these people are dealing with and some milder temps must be helping a bit.

I am looking forward to the movie Twilight hitting theaters this weekend. I have plans to go with the girls to see it. Last year when part 1 came out I was invited to go but I had not seen any of the movies so my friend lent me all of movies. Hubby and I watched 1 on Thursday, 1 on Friday, 1 on Saturday and then on Sunday I went and saw the new one in the theater. By the end of the weekend I was hooked and kind of missed having a new movie to watch every night.
So we borrowed all the Harry Potter movies, but I digress...

Are you going to see the Twilight movie this weekend?





No comments: