Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

A little of this and a little of that

So this morning my daughter (3 in June) tried to climb out of her crib. We knew it was getting close to the time when we would need a bed and well that day was today.
Hubby and I went out and got her a toddler bed with her Christmas money (thanks mom and dad) and I made the bed with her princess set (thanks Aunt Kris and Uncle Tommy). She hopped right in and took a nap :-) She went to sleep in the bed tonight so my fingers are crossed she stays there!



Okay so this is my kitchen counter. I am so sick of my nice new, almost finished kitchen looking like this.
However, I have a ton of copper orders (thank you) to get done when my copper order comes in so the solution?

Meet the solution! This super cute box fits most of my supplies in it and it is portable, convenient and looks cute. I left it right on the counter!




Yay for storage solutions!


I hit the bead lottery last week when Fallalery was destashing some vintage lucite beads.


Yup, bead lottery. You know. The kind of bead lottery you sit right down in the middle of the living room floor and bust open the bag. 


The bag that was so huge that it didn't fit in the mailbox and it had no fillers! It was a huge bag of beads.
The biggest bag of beads I have ever seen in my life. 


My little helper was so excited she promptly got to work emptying the bag and sorting the beads. Two for me, one for you, three for me, one for you :-)




Who Me???


Just after this shot she dropped down on the floor and rolled in the beads. You, that kind of bead lotto. I was laughing so hard I couldn't grab the camera. I was laughing 'cuz the beads felt so good on my back ;-)


How was your day?
~Shannon



2 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Awww, I can't get over how cute that girl is, Shannon! Just a miniature you with an impish smile. So cute. Her bed is beautiful and she looks nice and cozy :) I hope her first full night goes well!!
That storage solution is fantastic! Truly brilliant even, love it :)
And talk about bead lotto! You girls enjoy rolling in your lottery winnings, everyone should get to do that once in their life ;)

Rachel said...

Wonderful! Beads in the mail are the very best surprise. I never thought to roll in them but now that I think about it, the urge has been there. Your daughter is precious.