Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A New Set

A few weeks ago I made a ton of new pendants from Vintaj Natural Brass blanks which I embossed and colored.
I love how they turned out and have finally had a chance to play with some of them.
I wanted to share a set I made using the large round for the necklace and 2 small rounds for the earrings.
I also used Vintaj Natural Brass chain and clasp.
I added Marsha Neal Studio silk, my favorite.
The lampwork beads are from Pink Beach on etsy. I happened to have them on hand and found they went perfectly with the pendant and charms :-) Love it when that happens!
So what do you think?
I know the pics aren't that great, I was experimenting with different backgrounds and love the look of this wood but I think it's a bit distracting. I was getting tired of always being on the gray but it works and I am still having troubles on white :-/ Anyway, on to the jewelry....


Hope you have a great Thursday!
~Shannon

6 comments:

Maryanne said...

I love the necklace and earrings! I love those colors and I really like Vintaj components. What did you use to color them?

Susan Marling said...

Those are beautiful. The colors are so summery. I want to know too what you colored them with - you did a great job whatever it was.

Alice said...

So sweet! I love the colors and textures.

Cyndi J said...

I love this set. Your blanks are just stunning. For a background, what about an off-white ceramic tile with just a hint of texture?

lynsey said...

Really lovely, I love the graduation in the colours

aneri_masi said...

Toooo pretty! Love the colors