Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Echo Creative Club - August

It is reveal day for the Echo Creative Club. Jeannie sent each of us beads and we were to make something with them. You can check out Jeannie's shop here.
I was sent the most awesome package of beads this round. I was so excited I squealed in delight.




I opened both packages and from my stash I found this beautiful lampwork egg from Kelly Wentzel and got creating. I wrapped the filigree piece around the bottom of the egg, attached the key and the word tag to the bottom.


Then I wire wrapped the crystals and connected them to the polymer clay beads creating this long necklace. I added 2 lampwork glass beads which I also wire wrapped.


I also made this matching pair of earrings because I was lucky enough to get a ton of beads!
Thank you again Jeannie, I was so excited to play along the month. I had so many thoughts of what to do with these beads. I keep seeing a triple strand bracelet in my head so I may have to order more beads :-)

Here are the other participants:


Cindy Cima Edwards http://www.cindycima.com/

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Shannon, what a beautiful, bright, happy necklace you created. I love your designs, and you have such a great eye for color and layout. Awesome job, sweet lady!

Unknown said...

I love your wirework but you totally know that! You amaze me with how you tame it to work for you. Gorgeous pieces!!!!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
Beautiful necklace and earrings. I like how you used different gauges of wire and different metals in your necklace. The lamp work beads and crystals compliment the polymer clay beads so well.
Therese

Cheri said...

Everything looks like they were made to go together, great job!!!
My turn is next month, I just hope I can do the beads justice as you have.
Cheri

Lola said...

Gorgeous necklace! I love the combination of beads and your beautiful wire work!

JeannieK said...

WOW Shannon you totally took this is a different direction. I knew you would and I LOVE IT! The necklace just flows beautifully and then the added dark metal with the light beads, sublime. Kelly's egg beads is the perfect touch. Thank you for being part of this group SHannon. I could not do it without you.

Cindy Cima said...

Love this necklace Shannon! The peeled paint beads go wonderfully with the lampwork egg!
The earrings are great too!
Beautiful pieces!