Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally Friday


door tones

Wow this week went really fast! I cannot believe it is Friday already.
I really love this palette and the photo is stunning.
I am sharing a pair of earrings which I made a while ago and are available in my etsy shop because I didn't get to make anything new this week.
I am hoping to get back to the bench at some point this weekend.


Here is the color palette for next week:
eroded hues
Design-Seeds.com

~and don't forget to add your links in the comment section below if you got a chance to make something inspired by this weeks color palette.


You have till Next Friday to make something (anything) inspired by the palette. Stop back here next Friday and add your link in the comments below.

If you blog and use the Design Seeds photo in your blog you must link to Design Seeds.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you have made!
~Shannon


5 comments:

A Polymer Penchant said...

Pretty earrings! looks like Marsha Neal to me, funny since I just this moment bought some more of her work... anyways thanks for hosting as always, today I am preparred! http://apolymerpenchant.blogspot.ca/2012/08/finally-fridaycount-me-back-in.html

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
Beautiful earrings! I love the colors in next friday's color challenge.
Therese

Alice said...

What darling earrings!!!! I love the copper and blue together. I've not been able to play along with your Finally Fridays these past weeks but hope to be able to this coming week.

aneri_masi said...

Lovely! You picked some awesome colors from that palette

Jewels By Ine said...

I didn't made it to create something.. I'll try again next week :)
The earrings are perfect!