Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Finally Friday

autumn tones
Design-Seeds

How beautiful is this palette?
I loved working with it and made a necklace and bracelet set.

It all started with the etched copper birdcage. First I made the part with all the hand wire wrapped beads, then I strung the rounds to create the back of the necklace. I could have stopped there but I tried the necklace on and immediately envisioned 3 strands of beads dangling from the bottom of the pendant.










I am still working on editing my white background pictures but I think I am getting better.

Here is the palette for next week:

color cove
Design-Seeds

Make and item or choose materials inspired by the palette and write a blog post about it, post the item for sale, or post the item on your website. Add the link to your blog post, shop or website in the comments next week.
The only rule is that if you use the Design-Seeds palette you must link directly to Design-Seeds.com.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you make!

~Shannon

3 comments:

SueBeads said...

Very pretty Shannon! I love the bracelet! Great palette for next week!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
That was a beautiful palette to work from. I love the necklace and bracelet you made the are both beautiful.
Next Fridays palette is gorgeous.
Therese

Unknown said...

I am totally going seed bead shopping soon for all these earthy colors you have been sharing! I can rock pastels but I so want to break into these palettes!