Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Finally Friday August 3rd edition

It's Finally Friday time!

Here is the inspiration palette from the week:
desert hues
Design-Seeds
and here are a couple pieces I made inspired by the palette:









Tons of etched copper pieces this week!

Here is the inspiration palette from Design-Seeds.com for next week:

door tones
Design-Seeds


You have till Next Friday to make something (anything) inspired by the palette. Stop back here next Friday and add you link in the comments below.

If you blog and use the Design Seeds photo in your blog you must link to Design Seeds.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you have made!
~Shannon

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey Shannon, thanks for yet more inspiration! I just love design seeds and your weekly call. Here's my link http://songbeads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/finally-friday.html

Love the sweet and simple pieces you've made. Your etched copper is just lovely!

Jewels By Ine said...

Hi, I like these challenges! I would like to join, see you next week :)

swopemelmel said...

That last pair of earrings in the photo matches the next palette perfectly. I love them all, your copper pieces are stunning. Mel

A Polymer Penchant said...

Ooh I love how you made a whole collection here. That's awesome work. I so meant to jump in and the week got away from me - next week :) Thanks for bringing these back, always fun to see what everyone comes up with

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Beautiful Shannon! Love the direction your work is taking...

lynsey said...

Really lovely creations.
This challenge has some how slipped me by, I don't know how since I love the palettes from Design Seeds.

I love the one for this week, I think I will try to have a go if I can, would love to join in. x

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
I love all of your pieces they are so pretty!
Therese

Samsmama said...

shannon, do you create your metal pieces? if so, do you sell them? if not, would you mind sharing where you get them>? i love your designs!