Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guest Blogger Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and I am guest blogger over at the Hudson Valley Etsy Team blog.
Here is the palette I was working with for the week:
potted tones
Design-Seeds


You will have to stop by the blog to take a look at the necklace I made inspired by this palette.

I am so excited that it is already Wednesday because I placed a Vintaj order and it should be here *fingers crossed* by Friday. Would you believe I completely ran out of, get this, claps, jump rings and head pins! I am almost out of chain and I got a few other things as well. So I am pretty excited for Friday. I have been making due with out these items and I had challenged myself to use up as much of my stash as I could before ordering :-)
Hope you have a great Wednesday and head over to the blog:
http://hvetsyians.blogspot.com

~Shannon

3 comments:

Alice said...

This is a lovely color palette! It feels like sitting in front of the fire on a cool autumn evening, in a rustic cabin.

I love the piece you made for the HVET team!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the palette. I have to remember that I can use the palettes to choose a focal and not try to start with the seeds. Funny how this opened my eyes to that!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to have a glimpse on the necklace inspired by this palette. I bet it would look fabulous. With all these earth colors. I'm so excited.
compare electricity companies queensland