Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!
I am guest blogger over at the Hudson Valley Etsy Team blog and I must say this post took forever to write and produce because I have been trying to use Photoshop to edit my pictures and I have been trying to photograph on white. Wow you have no idea how hard the whole thing really is.
Anyway, I know my photo isn't the best ever but I think I am getting more and more comfortable with Photoshop. It took me over 3 hours to download it to the computer I am using now that my other computer died.
I am also in the process of creating my new website www.ShannonChomanczuk.com and all that goes along with building a new brand, or changing an existing one :-)
I am having fun but boy is all thins computer work tiring. I have a new respect for people who do this for a living.

I hope you will stop by and check out my post:

Inspiration Wednesday

Have a great day,
~Shannon

No comments: