Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Finally Friday

eroded hues
Design-Seeds.com

It's Finally Friday reveal time!
Above is the inspiration palette from last week and below id the necklace I made.







I used one of my etched copper pendants, an egg from SecondSurf, lampwork beads from 
Unicorne Beads and tons of Czech glass - some vintage and some new. 
Vintaj chain, jump rings and clasp finishes this necklace off nicely.

Did you make anything inspired by this palette? If so be sure to leave your link in the comment section below.

Here is the Design-Seeds.com palette for the week:
I couldn't resist these rich beautiful colors!
fresh picked
Design-Seeds

You have till Next Friday to make something (anything) inspired by the palette. Stop back here next Friday and add your link in the comments below.

If you blog and use the Design Seeds photo in your blog you must link to Design Seeds.
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you have made!
~Shannon


4 comments:

Jewels By Ine said...

I love your necklae!
And this is what I made :
http://jewelsbyine.blogspot.be/2012/08/finally-friday-challenge-1.html

Alice said...

What a lovely piece Shannon! I love your etched copper pendant, and that egg is just darling! I'm playing along too:

http://alice-dreaming.blogspot.com/2012/08/finally-friday.html

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Shannon,
Beautiful necklace! If it were mine I would wear it often.
Therese

Louise said...

Simply beautiful Shannon. When it comes to etching, you are the best! Gorgeous necklace.